Kevin D. Jablonski
400 - 108th Ave NE, Suite 700
Bellevue, WA 98004
Kevin’s practice involves several aspects of intellectual property law including patent procurement, copyright, and trademark. He is registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office and admitted to practice law in Washington State. Mr. Jablonski has experience in technology areas such as computer networking, digital communication systems, microelectronic design, computer-related business methods, interactive software solutions, aircraft communication systems, and computer architecture solutions. Mr. Jablonski has also developed a technical focus in the audio arts and audio-related technologies and is currently designing and building a quasi-commercial recording studio. In addition to being an active member of several audio-related interest groups, Mr. Jablonski is a drummer and band manager of Celtic/Irish band, called Whiskey Gaels.
- Bachelor of Science Electrical Engineering — Gonzaga University
- Juris Doctor — Seattle University School of Law
- Associate of Arts, Audio Production — The Art Institute of Seattle
- State of Washington
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington State Patent Law Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Audio Engineering Society
- Associate Member of The Recording Academy (The Grammys)
©2008 Copyright Graybeal Jackson LLP. This site provides general intellectual property information as well as information about our firm, but does not provide, and is not intended to provide, legal advice. If you need legal advising regarding a specific matter, please discuss your matter with an attorney. Accessing and using this site does not create, and is not intended to create, a confidential or attorney-client relationship between you and any of our attorneys or staff.