Our IP Transaction Attorneys Assure That the Deal Gets Done Right
From our law offices in Bellevue, Washington, our IP lawyers represent clients across the Pacific Northwest, the United States and internationally. Graybeal Jackson has experience with large and small companies across many disciplines including software, computer hardware, telecommunication systems, electronics, pro audio equipment, bioinformatics, and cold fusion.
The IP Attorneys at Graybeal Jackson can handle several aspects of transactions involving intellectual property, including:
- Intellectual property auditing
- Enterprise-wide IP management, including establishing in-house patent-disclosure programs
- IP Mergers and acquisitions, including all aspects of due diligence and IP valuations
- OEM and EULA agreements
- Obtaining licensing for IP including patents, copyright, and trademarks
- Consulting agreements and service-oriented contracts for service-oriented businesses
- Joint venture agreements, licensing agreements, distribution agreements, merchandising agreements, and promotion/marketing agreements
©2008 Copyright Graybeal Jackson LLP. This site provides general intellectual property information as well as information about our firm, but does not provide, and is not intended to provide, legal advice. If you need legal advising regarding a specific matter, please discuss your matter with an attorney. Accessing and using this site does not create, and is not intended to create, a confidential or attorney-client relationship between you and any of our attorneys or staff.