Our Patent Attorneys Can Help You Stay on Top of Your Creativity
From our law offices in Bellevue, Washington, our patent lawyers represent clients in the greater Seattle area, across the Pacific Northwest, throughout the United States and internationally. Graybeal Jackson has experience with large and small companies across many patent disciplines including software, computer hardware, telecommunication systems, electronics, pro audio equipment, bioinformatics, and cold fusion.
A patent is a property right granted by a government to an inventor or company to exclude others from making, using, selling, offering for sale or importing the invention for a significant time in exchange for public disclosure about the invention. Graybeal Jackson has extensive experience in drafting and obtaining patents in several technical disciplines. Our attorneys have expertise in numerous technology areas to most effectively serve the patent needs of our clients.
- Advocacy - Graybeal Jackson provides relaible and client-empowering counseling on patent matters that focus attention on our client’s needs. Obviously, each client has specific goals, monetary concerns, and time constraints for their ideas and products, and Graybeal Jackson matches our counseling and patent strategies to the situation.
- Patentability Searches and Opinions - Graybeal Jackson can perform searches (as well as working with search specialists) to deliver opinions on the patentability of new inventions.
- Infringement, Non-infringement and Validity Opinions - Graybeal Jackson also has the capability of analyzing products and services for infringement/non-infringement of existing patents.
- Application Drafting - U.S., foreign, and PCT patent applications are a particular strength of Graybeal Jackson . We can handle the process from start to finish for any U.S., foreign, and/or PCT patent applications for your inventive concepts.
- Patent Procurement -Graybeal Jackson has extensive experience in prosecuting patent applications before the United State Patent and Trademark Office and before the Board of Patent Appeals and Interferences.
- Enforcement and Litigation - Graybeal Jackson can help you enforce your patent rights against infringers. We can also help defend you in the event you are accused of infringing someone else’s patent.
- Licensing - The process of commercializing your patented invention often includes licensing to others the right to use your patented invention. Graybeal Jackson can work with you to develop an appropriate and aggressive licensing program for your patents, and can negotiate the right for you to use others’ patent rights when appropriate.
©2008 Copyright Graybeal Jackson LLP. This site provides general intellectual property information as well as information about our firm, but does not provide, and is not intended to provide, legal advice. If you need legal advising regarding a specific matter, please discuss your matter with an attorney. Accessing and using this site does not create, and is not intended to create, a confidential or attorney-client relationship between you and any of our attorneys or staff.